Personnel Action Form (PAF)

Jump to: navigation, search

A Personnel Action Form (PAF) is a administrative document any Right to Rebel Division member can fill in to request various actions (transfers, service record review). It is also used to request a leave of Absence, discharge or to get excused from various Right to Rebel events.


Any trooper can fill in a personnel action form (PAF), they are then forwarded to the appropriate personnel. It is always recommended that you advise your direct superior, informing him/her that a (PAF) has been submitted and for what reason.

Personnel action form (PAF) can and must be submitted for the following:.

Link to Personnel Action Form (PAF)

Personnel Action Form(PAF)