Per the Rules & Regulations all members are to adhere to the following rule-set about Dual-Clanning and inform their superior officer if they feel they are in violation to prevent disciplinary action.
What constitutes dual clanning?
- Active member of another community.
- Contributes time/money/resources to another gaming community as opposed to =rTr=.
What is a "community?
- Any size group of gamers (even loosely organized), with their own VOIP, Forums, Game Servers, or Chat Groups.
What about Steam Groups?
- Being a member of a steam group does not constitute dual clanning. We do NOT have a "=rTr= Steam Group Only" policy.
What if =rTr= does not host the game I want to play?
- Playing with other communities in non-rTr hosted games is allowed. However, should =rTr= ever move into that game-space, you will be expected to fully support the community.
Who makes the determination as to whether or not someone is dual clanning?
- For recruits - S2 will make the determination as they conduct their investigations into potential new members.
- For current members - CID will make the determination as incidents of potential dual clanning are discovered or brought to their attention.
- Once the determination has been made by CID, findings will be reported to The Dirty Bastards, who will handle the personnel aspect.