Admining Rules and Procedures
General Admining Rules
1. Your admin rights are a privilege granted to those who support the community, as such this privilege will be removed if abused. Heavy-handed, inconsistent or irresponsible admining practices are forbidden; take care of and resolve problems as fairly, consistently and quickly as possible and move on.
2. Warnings, Kicks, and Bans MUST use and include an approved reason for the action; No admin is allowed to "make up" or use unapproved reasons. Currently approved reasons are found in the admin forums, and a "cheat sheet" may be downloaded from the member files browser in teamspeak.
3. At no time should an Admin/Member cause/engage in arguments, trading of insults, or any other behavior that the community deems unprofessional or dishonorable.
4. Never accuse a player of cheating or hacking in game, EVER. Bans must simply say "S2- Appeal @www.righttorebel.net" for the reason. No other reason is allowable, EVER.
5. Admins are not allowed to "make up" or "stretch" server rules, nor enforce any such non-existent rules. If there is any doubt as to what is or is not a "rule", or you have concerns regarding the definition or meaning of a "rule", you are advised to seek out a superior office for clarification.
6. Banning is not to be done lightly, it should be reserved for the worst offenders, refer Bans to a Sr.Officer when possible. When a ban has been issued, an incident report should be filed immediately.
7. Your responsibilities as an ADMIN is to uphold and enforce the community's rules and ensure good game play on our servers.
8. Do not use your Admin Privileges to "Stack" teams. RTR members should be as even as possible on opposing teams.
9. As an ADMIN you MUST set the standard for the other players whether in game, in teamspeak, or in the forums; you have the good name of OUR community in your hands.
10. Use the chain of command as much as possible when you have questions or concerns regarding servers, players, or other members.
11. Bans and un-ban request are NEVER discussed or handled in TeamSpeak; they must appeal the ban at www.righttorebel.net. If a player continues to discuss a ban and or a un-ban request after being told of a remedy and our policies they must be banned from TeamSpeak pending a (S2) security review.
BF Server Rules
1. Violation of our rules may result in a kill, kick or ban without warning or explanation.
2. Disrespect or trolling our Admins or =rTr= in any manner will result in an immediate ban from our servers.
3. Trash talk and insults related to gameplay are allowed within reason; However, DO NOT be overly insulting or disrespectful to other players.
4. Absolutely no hate talk; this includes but is not limited to: race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, politics, etc. Please refrain from talking or commenting on these subjects as well.
5. Offensive clan tags or player names will not be allowed.
6. Actions or game-play disruptive to the harmony of the server will not be tolerated.
7. Intentional team killing/wounding will not be tolerated. Please apologize for accidental teamkills.
8. No hacks or cheats of any kind are allowed. If ANYONE is caught hacking or cheating they will be banned by PunkBuster GUID.
9. You may be kicked from this server if you appear to be AFK or we need room for members. Browse to www.righttorebel.net to join up!
10. Promote teamwork and play the objectives or find a different server to play on please!
11. No recruiting for other clans, servers, or voip programs (teamspeak, mumble, ventrilo, etc…) is allowed in =rTr= servers.
12. =rTr= is an American server. Please use English only in chat.
13. Players whose ping is considered excessive may be kicked from the server.
14. Attacking the enemy's main uncap-able spawn is allowed if gameplay dictates a need; HOWEVER, DO NOT CONTINUOUSLY OR UNNECESSARILY ATTACK THAT AREA. (NOT TO BE USED IN THE "SOFTCORE" SERVERS)
15. You may shoot out of protected main uncap-able spawn area if gameplay dictates a need; HOWEVER, DO NOT CONTINUOUSLY OR UNNECESSARILY "CAMP" IN THAT AREA. (NOT TO BE USED IN THE "SOFTCORE" SERVERS)
16. This is not a democracy. =rTr= Admins have the last word; if you don't like it then go pay for and manage your own server however you like. Otherwise enjoy your stay and have fun!
1. Procon users MUST be in TeamSpeak while using admin procedures, this helps prevent any miscommunication and obscure observations of actual gameplay and players.
2. Procon users will not use its function to visit with players using non admin based chat.
3. If a suspected cheater is found using the Procon feature combined with the Cheat-O-Meter and players observations then an Incident Report will be posted in addition to the Cheat-O-Meters web link and a permanent ban will be issued usin "S2- Appeal @www.righttorebel.net" as the only allowable reason.
4. Permanent game bans are reserved for the worst rule offenders after a Yell warning has been issued. This includes repeat offenders, game disrupters, and players who continue unsportsmanlike behavior.
5. Time bans may also be used to ban an offending player; reason and time of the ban is at admin discretion.
6. Ban reports will be reviewed and investigated by administration for final approval.
7. Remember good fair players who are on the server are also watching and expecting good clean game play and as an Admin it is your responsibility to provide them with a great RTR server game experience.
8. Procon rules will be enforced by the Division Administration Office. Failure to follow protocol will result in removal of privileges.
- NO CHANGES and /or ADDITIONS maybe made to these Rules and Procedures without the approval of the Division Administration Office. ALL changes MUST be posted by the ISSUING AUTHORITY (S-1) ONLY.