Report Technical Issues

Jump to: navigation, search

Reporting Technical Issues

Should a member of Right to Rebel have any technical issue with the Forums or Teamspeak, which is not user created, they may submit a PAF for the S-6 Division Information Services department to resolve.

Links to Reporting Technical Issues

Personnel Action Form(PAF)