Joint Chiefs of Staff
The Joint Chiefs of Staff [JCS] is a group of military leaders in Right to Rebel who advise the Community Leader. The JCS is defined by statute and consists of a Chairman and Vice Chairman appointed by the Community Leader.
The former members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff :
|General of the Army.[AU]Midnight||Right to Rebel||Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff|
|General. AllAmericaSOF||Right to Rage||Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff|
|Lieutenant General. Raulston2||Right to Rage||Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff|
|Colonel.L1ck||Right to Rage||DTO|
|Captain.Carpdawg||Right to Rage||Op's|
|Command Sergeant Major.Passion||Right to Rage||Member Management/Advocate|
|Lieutenant General.xLocust||Right to Rebel||Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff|
|Lieutenant General.Piper_Air||Right to Rebel||Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff / S-2 OIC|
|Brigadier General.ST3FF3L||Right to Rebel||OIC S-6|
|Brigadier General .R1d1CuLouS||Right to Rebel||Division Leader|
|Sergeant Major of the Army.Kohlor||Right to Rebel||SMA|
Current Members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
The Members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff:
|Name of current office holder||Service||Position|
|General.Hutchew||Right to Rebel||Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff|
|General.Nexex||Right to Rebel||Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff|
|Lieutenant Colonel.Nors3man||Right to Rebel||OIC S-2|
|Sergeant Major of the Army. Raider113||Right to Rebel||OIC S-4|
Roles and responsibilities
Chief of Staff
Vice-Chief of Staff
Senior Officers Council charged with the command, control and administration of the Right to Rebel Community.
- 1. Command:
- a. Through enforcement of the Chain of Command, approval and appointment of Officers and regular evaluation of the direction,structure and responsiveness of our Officers/Members Commanding the Right to Rebel Division.
- 2. Control:
- a. Enforce through majority vote, maintain,change and/or Amend the Policies, Code of Conduct, Admining Rules and Procedures and the Recruitment/Retainment of the Right to Rebel Division.
- b. Create Policy as needed for the over all heath and morale of the Right to Rebel Division.
- 3. Administration:
- a. Ensure that the Community Leaders/Members have the resources available to them to enter into, manage and populate game servers and competitions for the community.
- b. Enforce the Codes and policies of Right to Rebel and when called for discipline and/or discharge members and staff.
- c. Maintain environment conducive to Community growth in new games and members.
- d. Evaluate the effectiveness and use of our current servers so as to cut away any "Dead Wood".
- 1. Respect: Respect all members of the Community within and without.
- 2. Honesty: Our word is all we have among one another.
- 3. Integrity: Members of the [JCS] MUST be held to a higher standard then those of the general community. A [JCS] member should never conduct them selves in a manor that calls in to question there character or there ethical judgment.
- 4. Loyalty: Through action or inaction there can never be any question as to the loyalty of a [JCS] member.
- 5. Discretion: The statements, subjects and opinions expressed in the [JCS] forums, meetings or private meetings/communications MUST remain private.
- Any violation of this section or the spirit of this section will result in immediate discharged from the [JCS], and the Right to Rebel Division. No Exceptions!
- 6. Leadership: Each member of the [JCS] must have and understand the leadership qualities needed to gain and hold the trust of the Right to Rebel Division.
- 7. Dedication: Members of the [JCS] must be generally available to the Community Leader, [JCS] and the Members of the Right to Rebel Division.
- At any time that a member of the [JCS] can no long preform his/her duties they must resign there post to the Chief of Staff or Community Leader, or be subject removal by the [JCS] or Community Leader.