Code of Conduct
"A citizen accepts personal responsibility for the body politic, defending it with his/her life a civilian does not."
"...social responsibility requires being prepared to make individual sacrifice."
- Robert A. Heinlein
The Right to Rebel Community is a limited democracy with aspects of a meritocracy based on willingness to sacrifice in the common interest. "Full Membership" belongs only to those willing to serve their community by seven and half months of volunteer CORP Service — "Full Membership" is today limited to discharged veterans, instead of anyone who has completed their recruitment, and is 18 years old with a body temperature near 37 °C".
Code of Conduct
- 1. Respect
- "Treat others as you would like to be treated." Period!
- 2. Honor
- a: If you bring shame to the RTR community name that we have all created together, you will be dismissed. If you HACK/CHEAT/EXPLOIT etc, leave now with a good name. If you are found out, we will tarnish your name, and you will lose the respect of all these fine members.
- b: Our word is all we really have, dishonesty will not be tolerated.
- 3. Community
- a: Respect ALL players when on our servers, always strive to be professional when "chatting" via text or in squad speak and never engage in "squabbles" or "shouting matches".
- b: All members must be in TeamSpeak while on an <RTR> server. If you are not, you will be warned once and subsequently kicked should compliance not be met.
- 4. Discretion
- a: Community business, should stay "OUR" business.
- b: No excessive drama, we all have bad days and need to "vent" a little, that's what friends are for. But, when the drama gets to be a distraction to the community, that member and/or other involved members, will be asked to take a leave of absence or be dismissed.
- 5. Responsibility
- This clan is self-supporting, all members are expected to contribute to the cost and maintaining of the community whether by cash donation or service to the community.
We use a regimented rank structure for organizational purposes, and to signify the post and responsibilities held by a member. There is a chain of command, it is there to make the running of this community possible. We feel as though decisions can be made faster and with a degree of certainty that the whole community will be kept in mind while making said decisions. But, ANY member can approach the community leadership at any time they feel as though they need to, though once again, we would appreciate if you could please use the chain of command when possible.