Sergeant Major of the Army
In Right to Rebel, Sergeant Major of the Army (SMA) is rank (Administratively known as Sergeant Major of the Army E-9 (SMA). The Sergeant Major of the Army is the principal Senior NCO of the Community. This is a unique post as there can be only one in service in the Community. He assists and is a member the Joint Chiefs of Staff and advises them on all matters relating to the NCO Corps. The Sergeant Major of the Army is the undisputed ruler of the NCO Corps, and all NCOs, regardless of unit or posting, do well to take his advice. Junior Officers are wise in heeding his advice as well as there is nothing the Sergeant Major of the Army does not know. In the absence of the Community Leader or a Senior [JCS] member his word is absolute. While the SMA is a non-commissioned officer this billet in the Right to Rebel Community is equivalent to a Colonel(O-6) and plays a major role in committees as well as the Personal Department.
- No Negative Counseling Statements during the last ninety (90) days.
- No Article 15 in the last sixty (60) days.
- Special appointment by the Community Leader
- Confirmation by unanimous vote from the [JCS]
- Completion of SGM Academy
- One (1) month as a Platoon Sergeant.
- Minimum of eight (8) months in service for the Right to Rebel
Notable Office Holders
|Name||CURRENT / PAST|