Joint Chiefs of Staff
The Joint Chiefs of Staff [JCS] is a group of military leaders in Right to Rebel who advise the Community Leader. The JCS is defined by statute and consists of a Chief of Staff and Vice Chief of Staff appointed by the Community Leader.
The former members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff :
|General of the Armies.[AU]Midnight||Right to Rebel||Chief of Staff|
|General.Nexex||Right to Rebel||Chief of Staff|
|Lieutenant General.Piper_Air||Right to Rebel||Vice Chief of Staff|
|Lieutenant General.xLocust||Right to Rebel||Vice Chief of Staff|
|Brigadier General.ST3FF3L||Right to Rebel||OIC S6|
|Sergeant Major of the Army.Kohlor||Right to Rebel||Sergeant Major of the Army|
|Brigadier General .R1d1CuLouS||Right to Rebel||Division Leader|
|General. AllAmericaSOF||Right to Rage||Chief of Staff|
|Lieutenant General. Raulston2||Right to Rage||Vice Chief of Staff|
|Colonel.L1ck||Right to Rage||DTO|
|Captain.Carpdawg||Right to Rage||Op's|
|Command Sergeant Major.Passion||Right to Rage||Member Management/Advocate|
|General Hutchew||Right to Rebel||Chief of Staff|
|General Nexex||Right to Rebel||Vice Chief of Staff|
|General Mikkee||Right to Rebel||Chief of Staff of the Army|
Current Members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
The Members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff:
|Name of current office holder||Service||Position|
|Lieutenant General [Raider]||Right to Rebel||Chief of Staff / Senior OIC Dirty Bastards|
|Major General [Nicknamessuk]||Right to Rebel||Vice Chief of Staff / Dirty Bastards|
|Brigadier General [Kohlor]||Right to Rebel||Commanding General of (S-3) & Community Investigative Division|
|Lieutenant Colonel [NORS3MAN]||Right to Rebel|
|Lieutenant Colonel [xLocust]||Right to Rebel|
|Lieutenant Colonel [ECH0_MIRAGE]||Right to Rebel|
|Sergeant Major of the Army [Red_River_1]||Right to Rebel|
Roles and responsibilities
The Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) is a body of senior members in Right to Rebel who advise the Community Leader on all matters deemed vital to Right to Rebel. The composition of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is defined by statue and includes the Chairman of the Joint Chieds of Staff, the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as well as the other Joint Chiefs of Staff as appointed by the Community Leader in conjunction with a unanimous vote of current JCS members.
Chairman of the JCS
The Chairman is a statutory office held by a four-star general in Right to Rebel. As the most senior officer assigned to serve in the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Chairman is the principal advisor and a deputy to the General of the Armies. The Chairman is typically the third highest ranked officer on active-duty within the community unless they also maintain a secondary PMOS.
Vice-Chief of Staff
The Vice-Chief of Staff is the principal deputy to the Chief of Staff of the JCS . The Vice-Chief is the second highest ranking Officer in the JCS and is typically the fourth highest ranked officer on active-duty in Righht to Rebel. The Vice-Chief of Staff generally assists the Chief of Staff with any and all requests and ensures that all JCS members are advised of any and all docket changes. In the absence of the Chief of Staff the Vice-Chief of Staff serves as acting Chief.
Senior Officers Council charged with the command, control and administration of the Right to Rebel Community.
- 1. Command:
- a. Through enforcement of the Chain of Command, approval and appointment of Officers and regular evaluation of the direction,structure and responsiveness of our Officers/Members Commanding the Right to Rebel Division.
- 2. Control:
- a. Enforce through majority vote, maintain,change and/or Amend the Policies, Code of Conduct, Admining Rules and Procedures and the Recruitment/Retainment of the Right to Rebel Division.
- b. Create Policy as needed for the over all health and morale of the Right to Rebel Division.
- 3. Administration:
- a. Ensure that the Community Leaders/Members have the resources available to them to enter into, manage and populate game servers and competitions for the community.
- b. Enforce the Codes and policies of Right to Rebel, and when called for, discipline and/or discharge members and staff.
- c. Maintain environment conducive to Community growth in new games and members.
- d. Evaluate the effectiveness and use of our current servers so as to cut away any "Dead Wood".
- 1. Respect: Respect all members of the Community within and without.
- 2. Honesty: Our word is all we have amongst one another.
- 3. Integrity: Members of the [JCS] MUST be held to a higher standard than those of the general community. A [JCS] member should never conduct themselves in a manner that calls into question their character or their ethical judgment.
- 4. Loyalty: Through action or inaction there can never be any question as to the loyalty of a [JCS] member.
- 5. Discretion: The statements, subjects, and opinions expressed in the [JCS] forums, meetings, or private meetings/communications MUST remain private.
- Any violation of this section or the spirit of this section will result in immediate discharge from the [JCS] and the Right to Rebel Division. No Exceptions!
- 6. Leadership: Each member of the [JCS] must have and understand the leadership qualities needed to gain and hold the trust of the Right to Rebel Division.
- 7. Dedication: Members of the [JCS] must be generally available to the Community Leader, other Joint Chiefs, and the Members of the Right to Rebel Division.
- At any time that a member of the [JCS] can no longer perform his/her duties they must resign their post to the Chief of Staff or Community Leader, or be subject removal by the [JCS] or Community Leader.